Our ProGuard Series tenant storage lockers are all steel welded wire mesh construction. They eliminate clutter while ensuring the highest level of security for your tenant’s belongings. Our secure, durable, and reliable single tier and double tier locker designs allow for easy assembly and expedited project completion. Contact a member of our professional design team to create a layout for your next project!
- Create an organized and clutter free environment for your facility! With typical rental rates, you can recoup the cost of tenant storage lockers and installation within just one year!
- Available in two basic styles: single tier (walk-in unit) and double tier (shelved unit) with customized options available upon request.
- The practical design of the ProGuard brand tenant storage locker provides an unobstructed view of the entire interior of the storage cage while also providing ongoing optimal security to the contents of the enclosure.
- Quick and easy installation- our efficient bolt together technology allows for cost effective and expedited completion of every tenant storage locker project.
WALL PANELS: Manufactured with our standard 10 gauge 2” square welded wire mesh which is securely welded into a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle frame. Each corner is welded to ensure optimal durability.
DOOR PANELS: Single, double, and triple tier units are framed with a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle. Single tier doors have two diagonal stiffener bars of ¼” x ¾” flat welded to the door frame and wire mesh. Double tier doors are manufactured using one diagonal flat bar. All doors are constructed with 2 ½” x 3” welded fixed pin hinges, door strikes and padlock hasps. Door locks are available for an additional charge.
BACK PANELS: Manufactured in an 18 gauge pre-galvanized steel sheet metal with slotted holes punched on both sides for easy installation.
ROOF PANELS: Optional roof panels are available for all configurations. Constructed of 10 gauge 2” square welded wire mesh which is securely welded to a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle frame. All roof panels have slotted holes punched to allow for easy installation.
HARDWARE: All locker configurations use standard grade ¼” zinc plated carriage bolts with a KEP nuts for a lock tight fit.
- Standard Paint: Electro-statically shop allied air-dried alkyd base enamel paint (gray or black). Custom colors are available for a nominal fee.
- Powder coat: Electro statically shop applied polyester powder coat, oven cured.
- Hot-dip galvanized: Hot-dip zinc galvanizing after fabrication.