ProGuard Series Tenant Storage Lockers
Our ProGuard Series wire mesh tenant storage lockers are all steel welded wire mesh construction.
They eliminate clutter while ensuring the highest level of security for your tenant’s belongings. Our secure, durable, and reliable single tier and double tier wire mesh tenant storage lockers designs allow for easy assembly and expedited project completion. Contact a member of our professional design team to create a layout for your next project!
- Create an organized and clutter free environment for your facility! With typical rental rates, you can recoup the cost of tenant storage lockers and installation within just one year!
- Available in two basic styles: single tier (walk-in unit) and double tier (shelved unit) with customized options available upon request.
- The practical design of the ProGuard brand tenant storage locker provides an unobstructed view of the entire interior of the storage cage while also providing ongoing optimal security to the contents of the enclosure.
- Quick and easy installation- our efficient bolt together technology allows for cost effective and expedited completion of every tenant storage locker project.
Tenant Storage Locker Standard Construction
Angle Iron Frame
Size: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Steel Type: Carbon
Gauge: 10 GA (.135)
Mesh Opening: 2" x 2"
Mesh Type: Square Welded Wire Mesh
Steel Type: Carbon steel
Padlock Hasp - Allows you're tenants to put their own lock on the tenant storage locker.
Color: Battleship Gray
WALL PANELS: Manufactured with our standard 10 gauge 2” square welded wire mesh which is securely welded into a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle frame. Each corner is welded to ensure optimal durability.
DOOR PANELS: Single, double, and triple tier units are framed with a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle. Single tier doors have two diagonal stiffener bars of ¼” x ¾” flat welded to the door frame and wire mesh. Double tier doors are manufactured using one diagonal flat bar. All doors are constructed with 2 ½” x 3” welded fixed pin hinges, door strikes and padlock hasps. Door locks are available for an additional charge.
BACK PANELS: Manufactured in an 18 gauge pre-galvanized steel sheet metal with slotted holes punched on both sides for easy installation.
ROOF PANELS: Optional roof panels are available for all configurations. Constructed of 10 gauge 2” square welded wire mesh which is securely welded to a 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” x 1/8” steel angle frame. All roof panels have slotted holes punched to allow for easy installation.
HARDWARE: All locker configurations use standard grade ¼” zinc plated carriage bolts with a KEP nuts for a lock tight fit.
- Standard Paint: Electro-statically shop allied air-dried alkyd base enamel paint (gray or black). Custom colors are available for a nominal fee.
- Powder coat: Electro statically shop applied polyester powder coat, oven cured.
- Hot-dip galvanized: Hot-dip zinc galvanizing after fabrication.
Options Available for Tenant Storage Lockers
Our Standard tenant storage locker includes a standard wire mesh door and side panels. Other accessories may be required to complete our project. See the below and choose the right options for your next project:
Ceiling panels are available if you need an extra layer security. We recommend you have at least 3-5 inches of spacing between the room ceiling and the top of the wire mesh locker.
Adding a wire mesh ceiling not only provides a extra layer of security, but also allows light, ventalation, and sprinklers heads pass through the locker.
Back panels are made of the same type of wire mesh and frame as the rest of the wire mesh locker. Back panels are used when you have to lockers backing up to each other or you have a locker which is away from a existing wall.
We offer shelving in both 16 gauge sheet metal and 2" x 2" x 1/4" thick wire mesh. Shelves can create added space to stack and store more belongings to maximize the locker space.