Wire Mesh Railing Infill Panels
Railing infill panels are your perfect solution for ensuring the prevention of accidental falls. Railing infill panels can also be used to enhance the appearance your new or preexisting stairwells or railings. Railing infill panels are aesthetically appealing and provide highest level of visibility and safety. They are available in a wide range of wire mesh patterns and framing styles. Contact a member of our dedicated sales team to discuss your next project!
- Wire mesh is passed through and securely clinched or welded to a four sided frame. These railing infill panels can be fastened directly to the railing system or attached by means of a tab system.
- Maintenance-free, safe, strong, and visually pleasing.
- Available in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Wide range of finishing and color options available: mill finish, prime painted, painted enamel, hot dip galvanized, polyester powder coat.
- Variety of framing styles available—see tab below.
How to Order:
- Choose what type of Material (carbon steel, stainless steel, or aluminum)
- Choose wire mesh thickness (wire mesh diameter / gauge)
- Choose wire mesh style
- Choose framing style
- Choose finish